|Note: Items are not shown to scale.|
I am an avid thrift store, flea market and garage sale shopper, so many of the items that I decorate with are one of a kind or impossible to find online. This source list offers both items that I actually own, as well as close alternatives that have similar appeal.
(This list contains some affiliate links*)
1. Our living room walls are painted in Benjamin Moore's Revere Pewter. It is a warm gray.
2. We have Driftwood Flatweave Bamboo Roman Shades in our main living areas. They are available at Home Depot by Home Decorator's Collection. These shades offer a good blend of rustic and bohemian style. Since they are not complete privacy shades, we also have drop cloth curtains attached to industrial pipe rods. You can read more about those here.
3. Our vintage brass chandelier was a Craigslist find, but the Blakely 4 Light Crystal Chandelier is a slightly similar alternative for a new find, although smaller in size. My mother, who sells antiques, actually has this vintage one available in her Etsy shop which is almost exactly the same!
4. This Fair Trade Uganda African Bukedo & Raffia Bowl is similar in style to the flat basket tray I found at the Salvation Army.
5. We have found deer skulls and antlers in our decor, but if you couldn't find the real thing, this faux 10 Point Deer Skull Wall Hanging is an option.
6. The pottery piece on the shelf in our living room was a Home Goods find. This Privilege International Ceramic Vase, also in a shade of yellow, has a nice distressed finish.
7. Our vintage ceiling tile mirror was purchased at an antique store several years ago. I could not find a close likeness online, but this Rustic Recycled Tin Ceiling Tile Wall Art is an option for getting a similar look.
8. I fell in love with the Mayatex Apache Saddle Blanket in black/fawn and desperately wanted to drape it over our sofa. It's small...not a throw blanket but more of a decorative textile piece. I think it would even be cool hanging on the wall.
9. I love real succulents and cacti, but if you don't have a green thumb, faux succulents are another option to still add a pop of greenery to your decor (although they can be pricier than the real deal).
10. The Alton Swivel Lamp that I showcased in our living room redo post is, unfortunately, no longer available from Raymour & Flanigan and the lamp that I showed on the opposite side of the room was a thrift store find. This Spot On Adjustable Table Lamp is actually a perfect combination of the two.**
11. The style of Raymour & Flanigan's Saddler Leather Sofa was perfect for the look I was going for in our living room. It has a relaxed, slightly worn finish and is very soft and comfortable.**
12. Our tufted storage ottoman was purchased at Home Goods. I found this Autumn Storage Ottoman that is a close match in linen/beige.
13. I love the look of the Mohave Kilim Pillow on our sofa, and it pairs great with number 14.
14. The La Paz Kilim Pillow: These pillows are from Home Decorators Collection. Keep in mind they are kilim pillows and on the scratchy side...definitely not cozying up with pillows. More for looks!
15. The Diva Chenille Viscose Throw Blanket is a close match in color to the chenille throw blanket that I found at Target (I was unable to find it online any longer although it may still be in some stores).
16. I love this Reclaimed Rustic Barn Wood Ladder. Decorative ladders are great for hanging extra throw blankets on!
17. The large area rug in our living room was also purchased at Home Goods. It came without any detailed information for the brand, so I have not been able to locate the exact one. I have found several similar styles on Wayfair, but personally I like nuLOOM's Vintage Viscose Emmer Area Rug the best. Their Viscose Shellie Area Rug is another close alternative.
18. I purchased one of a kind kilim pillows from an Etsy shop that is no longer open, but I love this Saro Lifestyle Kilim Design Pillow.
19. This Turkish Lumbar Kilim Pillow is a close match to the colors of the one on our rustic bench.
20. The rustic bench, that I turned into a window seat in our living room, was a flea market find. The Kosas Home Hampton Bench looks like a great option to get a similar look.
21. I draped Ikea's Tejn Faux Sheepskin over our rustic bench to make it soft for the little ones to sit on and look out the window.
Please note: Since I don't own everything on this list, I can not verify to each item's quality, craftsmanship or size, so be sure to do your own research before purchasing. I always try to read full product descriptions, measurements and reviews from others before I take the plunge on a purchase. I love shopping on Amazon, especially with having Amazon Prime*. Any returns I have had to make in the past were a breeze. Sometimes they will even come and pick up the package from your home. That being said, it is still inconvenient to have to go through returning an item, so it's important to read as much as you can beforehand.
Here is how all of those items (or ones similar) came together for our living room reveal if you missed it the first time around. Be sure to check out that post for all the details and up close photographs!
If you enjoy this style, you might also enjoy following these Pinterest boards!
(I probably spend way more time on there than I should. It is my weakness.)
Till next time...
Follow along with me!
Want to make sure you never miss a post? Subscribe below!
*This post contains affiliate links. I may receive a small commission from any sales made through them. The cost to you does not change, but the extra income helps me to maintain this blog. Thanks for the support!
**I previously received product from Raymour & Flanigan but did not receive payment, nor was I required to do this post. I am sharing it simply because I want to, but these links do contain tracking. Please read my full disclosure policy.
You might also enjoy: