This post contains affiliate links and some products received through brand partnership. Full disclosure.
There is a quote from Alice in Wonderland when she enters the garden of flowers and the Daisy asks, "Do you suppose she's a wildflower?" I like to think of it as someone who's a little off beat...a little different...not one to go with the flow. One who embraces being their own wild self.
I hope all of my children grow up to be themselves, follow their hearts and not worry if they are a bit different than everyone else around them.
That's definitely my wish for this baby girl....my little wildflower.
Here is a collection of items that I think are perfect for welcoming a brand new wildflower into the world...
1. Moses Basket // Giggle
2. Baby's First Year Memory Book // Lucy Darling
3. Harper Teething Necklace // Bebe by Me
4. Handmade Foxes // Woodland Tale
5. Fox Knee High Socks // Shorven
6. Peg Gypsies // Arrow and Muse
7. Boho Fringe Baby Bib // Arrow and Muse
8. Dream catcher Leggings // Magical Baby
9. Leather Baby Moccasins in Rose Gold // Freshly Picked
10. Billy Bear Music Mobile in Rose // Ferm Living
11. Watercolor Rose Muslin Swaddle Blanket Set // Little Unicorn
12. Floral Bib and Teether // Finney
13. Ruffle Lace Bodysuit & Headband in Yellow // Canis
14. Tassel Boots in Beige // Kuner
15. Gypsy Soul Tank Top Dress // Magical Baby
16. Toddler Autumn Trousers // Weixinbuy
17. Cone Quilted Blanket in Rose // Ferm Living
18. Do You Suppose She's a Wildflower Print // Luminous Prints
19. Mint-White Star Teething Toy // Feltman + Co.
20. Fox Forest Boppy Pillow Slipcover // Boppy
It won't be long now before you pop in and find a post that our baby has been born. I can't wait to share the news with you all. I will be 37 weeks tomorrow, so it really could be anytime within the next few weeks. I'll probably post a pic on IG relatively quickly and much sooner than I will be able to share here, so make sure you follow me over there to hear the news :)
Till next time...
You might also enjoy..